As coronavirus is rapidly becoming closer to home we will follow the latest Public Health England guidelines for Employers and Workplaces as they are updated.
- please read and follow NHS/PHE information and advice for the public: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
- if you, or someone you are in close contact with (partner, housemate, parent, etc.) gets tested, please contact your work to let them know. No restrictions or special measures are needed in the workplace till the results of the test are known, but it would be helpful to know so they can plan ahead in case.
- if someone in the team happens to be diagnosed, then you will be contacted by Public Health England and the local Health Protection Team, who will advise you on any actions or precautions that need to take place.
- if someone you are in close contact with (partner, housemate, parent, etc.) gets diagnosed, then you should contact NHS 111 for advice – you will likely be advised to self-isolate – and again please let your work know.
- if you are planning to travel, please let work know if you are going to any Category 1 or Category 2 countries, which are listed and being updated here, and follow the relevant guidance for each category.