We, For Agile HR Consulting Limited (“We” “Our” “Us” “Agile HR Consulting ltd”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Your use of Our website at agilehrconsulting.com (“Website”).
- All correspondence, related submissions, content or other material exchanged between Agile HR Consulting Limited and you.
- all interactions with Us made via Our Website or other communication channels.
- Technical information – IP Address, Web browser type
- Signing up to Our Newsletter; and
- details you provide to Us using Our “Contact us” form on Our Website
Personal data is any information which personally identifies you, and can include your name, address or email address. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it By visiting www.agilehrconsulting.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- Data Controller
Our Website is owned and operated by Agile HR Consulting Ltd , which for the purpose of data protection laws is the data controller.
Information we collect from you – we will collect and process the following data ensuring We are GDPR compliant and certify:
- Data we will collect from you
We retain information which is provided by you directly and information that is passively or automatically collected from you. Specifically, we will collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide when filing in forms on Our Website. This includes information you provide when you complete Our “Sign up” or “contact us” Form;
- Information that you provide when corresponding with Us;
- Information you provide about yourself and recommendations any time you contact Us through social media
- Data We collect through your use of the Website
- Storing your personal data
- Uses made of the data
We will use information held about you (First name, surname and Email Address) for the following reasons and in the following ways.
When there is an obligation arising from a contract entered into between you and Us:
- To provide you with information about Our services which you request from Us: and
- To notify you about changed to Our services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
When necessary for Our reasonable interests:
- For marketing purposes, to provide you with information about current new services which We feel may interest you.
- For the purpose of social media advertising
When you consent:
- For certain types of direct marketing which require and are subject to your consent; and
- To allow Us to contact you to discuss your query received via Contact us or Free HR Checklist form on Our Website or social media.
When there is a legal and/or regulatory obligation
- To comply with applicable laws where We are obliged to retain and/or disclose certain information; and
- For internal and external auditing purposes.
- Disclosure of your data
We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
As part of Our services We use third-party organisations to help Us. These organisations act as data processors and are strictly controlled in how they may/may not use your data and Agile HR Consulting ltd remains responsible for the protection of your data. Such as selected third parties include:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract
We enter into with them or you:
- E-payment providers
The performance of any contract We enter into with them or you:
- IT providers including those who host Our Website and provide Us with email services;
In order to provide relevant customer care. Please note that the personal data processed relating to customer care is held in a separate database and is not used for marketing purposes.
Where you have provided Us with the appropriate consents to Our marketing, We will send you marketing materials about other services offered by Agile HR Consulting Ltd
You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and to withdraw your consent to Us processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by emailing Us at: Office@agilehrconsulting.com
- International transfers
The data We collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Your data may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of the third parties to whom We may disclose your personal data (see clause 7 above). We will only transfer your data outside of the EEA where We have taken appropriate steps to make sure it is carefully protected, for example by entering into appropriate contracts approved by data protection regulators with those relevant third parties.
- Your rights
You have the right to access information which We hold about you and details of how We use that information. You also have the right to ask Us to provide a copy of this information in a portable format to you or another third party.
If any of the data We hold about you is incorrect, you may also request it is corrected or erased. You also have a right to require us to stop processing your personal information and/or to withdraw your agreement to processing based on “consent”, unless We have a legal justification for doing so.
To exercise your rights, you can click on the “Contact us” link on Our Website and We will respond to your request within one month. In the rare event We can’t respond within one month We will let you know this as soon as possible.
- Links to other Websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Agile HR Consulting Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee.
If you have any concerns or complaints as to how We have handled your personal data you may lodge a complaint with the UK’s data protection regulator, the ICO. The ICO can be contacted through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with Us before contacting the ICO by contacting Us via the “Contact Us” form on Our Website; or by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org