Try our Resilience Quiz (please be honest)
- Are you self – aware and understand your impact on others?
- Can you concentrate on one task at a time?
- Can you relax?
- Do you allow time to exercise?
- Are you smiling at the end of the day even if it has been tricky?
Resilience at work is now recognised as a defining characteristic of employees who deal well with the stresses and strains of work. Resilience is a person’s capacity to respond to pressure and the demands of daily life. … In short, resiliency affects our ability to ‘bounce back.
We are now working in the most challenge circumstance any of the working population has ever faced. Surviving and thriving now is a true test of resilience and licence from us to give yourself and your employees a huge pat on the back for coping.
The traits of positivity and creativity are key to business resilience– can you smile and think of another way to grow your business. If yes, then you truly stand a chance of resiliently coping through the pandemic.
Here are some amazing examples of resilience at work;
- An upholstery company that use their sewing skills to make scrubs
- A packaging company that create cardboard dividers to enable Covid-19 security
- An HR Company that use their communication skills to help at the local FoodBank
Try our quick resilience quiz – and please share your score if you are happy to….
Credits given to some wonderfully resilient companies:
If you would like to chat about making yourself or your company more resilient please reach out to the Agile HR Team.