In light of recent events working from home is being considered more and more. Here is some top tips!
Employees who are considering putting in a request to work should consider whether or not the employee skills and attributes include:
- Self- discipline
- The ability to work without direct supervision
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to manage time effectively; and
- An ability to cope with the potentially conflicting demands of work and home.
- Have the relevant equipment that will be needed (Laptop, Internet etc)
For more information on working from home or a working from home policy that could assist your business contact email@example.com